10 Best Practices For how to make money online for beginners
Learning how to make money online for beginners is an easy process, follow what I detail in this article to get you started, and reach out in the comments for any questions.
If you prefer video over reading please watch the video where I go over this post in detail with you.
10 Best Practices For how to make money online for beginners:
1. Pick a topic you are interested in, when it comes to making money online, it is important to find a topic that you are interested in. This will help you to stay focused and motivated.
2. Establish a routine In order to make money online, it is important to establish a routine. This will help you to stay on track and achieve your goals.
3. Create quality content In order to make money online, you will need to create quality content. This will help you to attract new readers and followers.
4. Use social media In order to reach a larger audience, you should use social media. This will help you to connect with more people and grow your audience.
5. Promote your content In order to make money online, you will need to promote your content. This will help you to reach a larger audience and attract more readers.
6. Using affiliate marketing can be a great way to make money online. This will help you to earn a commission for promoting other people’s products.
7. Use Google Adsense Google Adsense can be a great way to make money online. This will help you to earn money by displaying ads on your website or blog.
8. Using online surveys can be a great way to make money online. This will help you to earn money by answering questions about your opinions and experiences.
9. Use online tutoring can be a great way to make money online. This will help you to earn money by teaching students online.
10. Using online writing jobs can be a great way to make money online. This will help you to earn money by writing articles, blog posts, and more.
How to make money online for beginners, Is there money in blogging?
I have found some really interesting information on how to make money online for beginners.
No one can say for a fact exactly how much you will make as it depends on so many different factors. However, I have been in the industry for a while and I have seen people go from normal lives to giving up their jobs within just one year.
So here is the breakdown I have found online from various different sources.
To make money with a successful blog online within one year, making you £3,000 per month, you have to at least write and post one detailed article a day with adverts and affiliate promotions. That is estimated to bring you around 300 visitors per page, per month.
So, by the end of the year, your website should be pulling 300 visitors times the number of pages so 365, would equal 109,500 visitors per month by month 13.
Your income will be based on what those visitors do on each post you have written and what type of promotions you have on each one. This is exactly what you learn in the training I am on. https://lewis-anderson.com/1p-webinar
So can you make money blogging and is blogging profitable in 2022?
I have done more research on the profitability of a blog in 2022, well I didn’t actually do the research I learned the results from others who had done the research. (https://youtu.be/wBTayGMcypY) This is based on all the posts having an age of 8 months so the income is based on a monthly income after a year of blogging.
- The results are 10 posts a YEAR on your blog at least 8 months old, which would bring in an estimated £0 for your blog. (This was me before training and coaching)
- The results are 100 posts a YEAR on your blog at least 8 months old, which would bring in an estimated £2,800 for your blog.
- The results are 500 posts a YEAR on your blog at least 8 months old, which would bring in an estimated £7210 for your blog.
So as you can see, you can make money blogging in 2021 and you can do it quite easily, invest in yourself, become hungry for your passions, and be confident in your ability as a person.
A blog can make money in so many different ways the list would just be endless so I am going to describe ways in which I know of which have been proven to work, time after time, and evergreen strategies for how blogs make money.
How does a blog make money?
When someone has a hobby or passion they like to write about and share, they would go to the internet, set up a blog, and start sharing with the world. This attracts attention from both search engines and surfers of the internet (wow, I have not heard that expression for a while.) who want to find the same articles the blogger is writing about.
Affiliate marketing is the first I would suggest, finding products the blogger uses and offering them on the blog, so any sales made will pay the blogger an affiliate commission. If you already have a blog or want to check this out, seriously, start here. This is nuts! START HERE FOR AFFILIATE MARKETING
Advertisements like Google AdSense where the ads displayed can either be related to your blog content or the visitor’s specific advert preferences. This can generate a steady stream of income with a high blog visitor count.
Sponsors are another great way of getting paid from your blog. If you blogged about wooden garden furniture and D.I.Y. projects you do, you could approach our tool manufacturers and ask them to sponsor you for the promotion of their products. Getting a good sponsor can apparently pay you for life!
These are just what I can think from the top of my head, there are so many different ways but the one thing to remember is to stick to one thing and build that until it’s got you in a position you are happy with, then move onto other ideas.
Thanks again for being here and reading my blog, as a special gift for getting all the way to the bottom of my post, please download the free eBook which got me started online, and come back shortly for more great articles.
This report tells a few home truths that really helped me change my perspective on everything.
You can read more about how I got on this journey on my about page:
2 replies to "10 Best Practices For how to make money online for beginners"